Darwin | Palmerston
Owner committed to purchase required immediate sale!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Situated in the ever-popular northern suburbs, this three-bedroom house located on a great sized block with loads of room, boasts a location that is second to none.
- Large lounge room provides ample room for the whole family
- A separate dining area adjoins the kitchen, equipped with upright cooker and lots of cupboard space
- Three generous bedrooms; master with built-in wardrobe and split-system cooling
- Large internal laundry, air-conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
- Sizeable fully fenced yard with low-maintenance tropical gardens and large garden shed
- Covered patio area with inground spa
- Undercover parking in large double carport, with additional off-street parking and room for a boat.
Positioned in a quiet corner of Wulagi yet still a short distance to all amenities this property is just across the road from Grebe Park with schools, public transport and shops also within a short walk.
Area Under Title: 803 square metres
Council Rates: $1,500 per annum (approximately)
Easements: Sewerage Easement to Power and Water Authority
Vendor's Conveyancing Agent: Ward Keller
Year Built: 1979
Zoning: SD (Single Dwelling)
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Carport
- Separate Dining
See all features
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.