Darwin | Palmerston
Come See - Come Sigh!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 4 Cars
Inside you will be impressed by the privately designed home offering a great kitchen with plenty of cupboard space and very large open plan dining and living areas. All bedrooms are extremely generous and have built in robes. External storage is provided by the garden shed plus there is room at the front of the home for boats and caravans. The gardens are also well established with reticulation system throughout. Entertaining is a breeze with a full length rear verandah overlooking the delightful gardens and in ground salt water swimming pool all on 826 square metres.
- Generous three bedroom family home with built in robes
- Functional kitchen with gas oven/stove
- Tastefully decorated and air-conditioning throughout
- Flooded with sunshine with lots of windows and skylights
- Garden side salt water swimming pool
- Large back yard with workshop/shed
- Entertaining is a breeze with a full length rear verandah
- Fully fenced yard, reticulated gardens all on 826 square meters
- Great neighbourhood, close to shops, schools, transport and all amenities
Located in a quiet and sort after area, this 3 bedroom home is priced for an immediate sale. This is a fantastic opportunity whether as a first home, or as an investment property you cannot go wrong as this home ticks all the boxes! View today you will not be disappointed. Call 0404 473 177 to find out how you can own this home
Year Built: 1985
Land Area: 826m
Zoning: SD (Single Dwelling)
Council Rates: $1,348.00 per annum (approx.)
Rental Estimate: $ 470.00$500.00 per week (approx.)
Easements: Sewerage Easement to Power and Water Authority
Vendor's Conveyancing Agent: Territory Conveyancing
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.