Classic Family Home
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Age is no barrier for this neatly presented four-bedroom house.
Featuring a bright, airy interior with plenty of room both inside and out, this residence will most likely appeal to families looking for that bit of extra space.
- Spacious L-shaped living area comes equipped with large windows for ample natural lighting
- Bright central kitchen outfitted with an upright cooker, rangehood, ample timber cabinetry and large breakfast bar
- Adjoining dining area has sliding glass doors opening onto a covered patio area ideal for entertaining
- Four good-sized carpeted bedrooms, three with built-in wardrobes
- King-sized master with ensuite containing glass-screen shower
- Main bathroom with glass-screen shower and built-in bath
- Well-equipped internal laundry with storage
- Air-conditioning and ceiling fans throughout, split-system cooling and polished floor tiles in the main living areas
- Large fully fenced yard contains large lawn areas and huge garden shed at the rear
- Immaculately presented tropical gardens both front and back
- Attached carport offers undercover parking for one vehicle; paved driveway and large yard provides additional off-street parking options for car or boat alike
Located in a quiet corner of Woodroffe, this property is just across the road from Bowman Park and around the corner from Woodroffe Supermarket, public transport, schools and other amenities.
Area Under Title: 848 square metres
Council Rates: $1,662 per annum (approximately)
Easements: Sewerage Easement to Power and Water Authority
Vendor's Conveyancing Agent: Clayton Utz
Zoning: SD (Single Dwelling)
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Single Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.