$29 000 SLASHED FROM THE PRICE - OWNER SAYS SELL!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
There is a truly, lovely welcoming feeling when you walk into this three bedroom ground level home.
With a kitchen renovated to chefs' standards, the extra cupboards and modern appointments will ensure cooking will always be a breeze!
A private and large back garden features a tropical style pool which the kids will love and creates a wonderful area for entertaining.
It is in a lovely, quiet street, opposite parklands and represents fantastic value for money!
- There's a warm, welcoming feeling about this great home.
- Three bedroom ground level home extensively and thoughtfully renovated in a lovely, quiet street
- Perfectly positioned overlooking parklands
- Good sized landscaped garden. Lush private surrounds.
- Excellent outdoor area for easy entertaining
- The kids will just love the cool pool!
- An excellent chefs' kitchen to cook fabulous meals!!
- A wonderful neighbourhood, so close to schools and shops
- Owners have purchased elsewhere and are expecting offers
- Well maintained, a quiet Street; the perfect entry into Wanguri!
Located in a quiet leafy street in one of the most sought after residential neighborhoods in Darwin, this child friendly home should be on your must see' list today!
Well maintained and perfectly positioned, this property is sure to impress. T
he owners have committed to a sale as they have purchased elsewhere.
It's an absolute gem and an opportunity not to be missed!
Land Area: 823m2
Zoning: DWN R1
Council Rates: approx $1,300.00 (per annum)
Easements: As per certificate of title
Vendor's Conveyancing Agent: All Conveyancing
- Single Carport
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.