Lush Poolside Living in Tropical Family Home
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Your growing family will love the Quiet and lush poolside living that's on offer in this immaculately presented elevated home, ideally located in a popular family-friendly suburb close to schools, shops and Royal Darwin Hospital.
- Light-filled open-plan living/dining area in chic white with polished timber floors
- Living/dining opens to enormous covered entertainer's balcony with private garden outlook
- Quality wrap-around kitchen with gas cooking, granite benchtops and stainless steel appliances
- Modern main bathroom with shower over bath and separate toilet
- Three upstairs bedrooms all with built-in robes and garden views
- Fourth bedroom downstairs with external entry, built-in robe and ensuite
- Huge covered entertainer's patio and fenced stylish saltwater in-ground pool with waterfall feature
- Lush tropical, fully reticulated gardens create privacy and tranquility on large block
- External laundry plus separate storeroom; air conditioning throughout
- Undercover parking for two vehicles, as well as room for a small boat/trailer through separate gate
- Many additional garden inclusions: basketball court, swing, two-story cubby-house aviary, etc.
- Loads of extra energy efficient inclusions full insulation, solar hot water, whirly birds and much more.
This beautifully presented home offers a relaxed tropical lifestyle in a lush garden setting with an emphasis on peaceful alfresco living.
Enter via an external staircase and into the large open-plan living/dining area that features polished timber flooring and captures plentiful natural light and private garden views through glass louvre windows.
The living/dining area opens onto an enormous covered balcony that showcases a tranquil garden outlook, and the quality modern kitchen will make entertaining a breeze with gas cooking, high breakfast bar, large corner pantry, granite benchtops and stainless steel appliances including a double drawer dishwasher.
A hallway off the living/dining area connects to the immaculately presented modern bathroom that features a shower over bath with frameless glass screen, floor-to-ceiling tiles with mosaic accents, and a separate toilet.
All three upstairs bedrooms feature built-in robes, polished timber floors and bright garden views through glass louvre windows.
Downstairs, the self-contained fourth bedroom with built-in robe and ensuite features an independent entrance and joins an external laundry and storeroom.
The huge covered entertainer's patio flows to the stunning fenced in-ground pool that's set amidst soaring tropical gardens and features a rock waterfall.
Split-system air conditioning throughout guarantees your year-round comfort, and undercover parking is for two cars.
This in-demand property will sell fast. Be first in line and organise an inspection today.
Area Under Title: 817 Square Metres
Council Rates: $1,600.00 per annum (approximately)
Easements: Sewerage Easement to Power and Water Authority
Zoning: SD (Single Dwelling)
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.