Second Chance! New Price! Be Quick! Don't Miss Out!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This elevated home offers the perfect privacy and serenity, in one of Darwin's most prime locations. Situated on a 816 sqm block with views of the most tranquil park land puts this property above the rest.
The divine location is just perfect with walking distance to hospital, schools, shops which is often sought but seldom found.
- Large private balcony provides a gorgeous tropical lifestyle.
- Large modern kitchen which boasts plenty and storage equipped with gas cooktop/electric stove.
- Air-conditioning covering all living areas.
- Stunning modern bathroom with separate shower and bath.
- Master bedroom designed to catch the breezes, with built-in robes.
- Air conditioning and built-in cupboards in both second and third bedrooms.
- Downstairs boasts a large rumpus with separate fourth bedroom/study all fully tiled and air-conditioned.
- Newly added 2nd bathroom, and practical dual entry internal laundry can also be found downstairs.
- Tropical private gardens, with large lawn for the active family.
- Undercover parking for two to four vehicles.
- Lockup garden shed, neatly positioned on the 816m2 block.
- Furniture negotiable, NBN connected and available.
The dwelling is simply stunning boasting 4 bedrooms. Master is impressive in size with a built in robe. All bedrooms are very spacious also offering built in robes. Downstairs living area could easily be transformed into a self contained granny flat.
The kitchen is spectacular with an abundance of cupboard and bench space and allows views with several windows of the most amazing and manicured gardens on offer at this property. The living areas are blended beautifully throughout this home, boasting an open plan dine to lounge and then a fantastic feature with French door access to outdoor balcony.
The bathroom has been updated and is extremely large, presenting a large shower glass alcove, good size vanity and a full size bath allowing still plenty of room to move. The separate toilet is a welcome addition for a large family.
Outdoors is spacious with plenty of off road parking with 2 undercover areas. The boundaries are defined with quality high fencing for extra privacy. Storage is not a problem with several store rooms under the main roof and good size garden shed with concrete. The features on offer are endless with plenty of extras including an undercover paved barbeque area ideal for outdoor entertaining.
The purchase of this property would be a windfall call now for a viewing.
Area Under Title: 817 Square Metres
Council Rates: $1,610 Per Annum (Approximately)
Easements: None Found
Zoning: SD (Single Dwelling)
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.