Darwin | Palmerston
Create Your Tropical Dream Home
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 4 Cars
Complete this partially renovated family residence to create your dream home and enjoy a relaxed alfresco lifestyle with huge wrap-around balcony, in-ground pool and spa, and mature tropical gardens, located on a corner block close to schools, shops and Marrara Sporting Complex.
- Upstairs living/dining room opens to front and rear balconies
- Enormous wrap-around balcony offers idyllic alfresco living
- Large kitchen with huge walk-in pantry and stainless steel appliances
- Original main bathroom with walk-in shower and built-in storage
- All three upstairs bedrooms with built-in robes open onto the main balcony
- King-sized master bedroom enjoys a private location at end of hall
- Split-system air conditioning and hardwood floors throughout
- Large undercover entertaining patio with adjoining shed/workshop
- In-ground pool and spa with pool house set amidst mature tropical gardens
- Carport for four vehicles, plus side access with additional off-street parking
This partially renovated home offers huge potential for an owner/occupier to complete the finishing touches to create something special, or for an investor to add value and on-sell this quality property for profit.
Enter via external staircase on to the enormous wrap-around front balcony that offers idyllic alfresco living overlooking the in-ground pool and mature tropical gardens.
Timber bi-fold doors open into the living/dining room that flows through to the rear balcony to capture plentiful natural light and tropical cross breezes.
The large kitchen is off the living/dining room and features a huge walk-in pantry, gas cooking, stainless steel appliances and servery to suit the enthusiastic home chef.
A hallway off the living/dining room connects to the three upstairs bedrooms and original main bathroom with walk-in shower and built-in storage
All three generous bedrooms feature built-in robes and open onto the large front balcony, and the king-sized master bedroom enjoys a private location at the end of the hall.
Downstairs, an enormous undercover entertainer's patio is an ideal candidate for a modern makeover to create contemporary alfresco living, and the adjoining shed suits use as a workshop.
A second bathroom is also off the entertainer's patio, and the in-ground pool and spa with pool house is set amidst established tropical gardens.
There is split-system air conditioning and hardwood floors throughout, and parking is for four vehicles in the large carport, with side access to the corner block providing additional off-street parking for up to two more vehicles.
Seize this excellent opportunity while it lasts and organise an inspection today.
BUILDING AND PEST REPORT AVAILABLE
Settlement 30 Days
Area Under Title: 699 Square Metres
Council Rates: $1,370.00 Per Annum (Approximately)
Zoning: SD (Single Dwelling)
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Double Carport
- Double Garage
- Polished Timber Floor
See all features
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.