Darwin | Palmerston
Looking for an Executive weekender
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
This executive standard weekender is the ideal purchase for anyone wanting a project and to prosper from their efforts. The property is offered for sale with a Certificate of Occupation C of O.
- Executive weekender just finish the garden and its yours
- Spacious open plan lounge, grand entrance and easy living kitchen
- Two master bedrooms with own ensuites, spas and robes
- Fully tiled and split system air conditioning throughout
- Large rear veranda overlooking your own native rainforest
- Solar hot water, storeroom, main roof carport and gas kitchen
- Fantastic weekender just 300m from the beach
Wagait Beach is just 15 minutes by ferry across Darwin Harbour or 2hrs by road. The community has approximately 450 permanents residents in the every growing estate while many NT and interstate people own holiday houses or vacant blocks. Block sizes range from 1 to 5 acres.
It is understood Wagait Beach was named after the group of aboriginal people who lived on the coast between the mouth of the Daly River and Darwin Harbour. Over the years "Wagait" has had many different spellings and pronunciations. It has been suggested that "Worgait" in Aboriginal language meant "Beach".
Today Wagait Beach is a thriving community and has it's own
* Shire Council and Community Buildings;
* Corner Store - Wagait Beach Supermarket which sells just about everything. The staff know just about everything there is to know about the area - just ask. Free mud maps of surrounding area are also available;
* A sports oval which caters for a range of sporting activities and local special functions;
* A Medical Centre which operates 2 evenings a week and A range of short and long stay accommodation to suit everybody.
Year built: 2011
Land area: 5570m2
Zoning: RL (Rural Land)
Council rates:$430.00 per year (approx.)
Easements: Drainage easement to Northern Territory of Australia
Vendor's conveyancing agent: Halfpenny
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Single Carport
5,570m² / 1.38 acres