Darwin | Palmerston
Imagine your own secluded, relaxing hideaway so close to Darwin
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Take some time out and relax here. This wonderful tropical oasis is hidden away and waiting for you.
Spacious and sprawling the property is adjoined by meandering paths through lush tropical gardens and adding to its character and charm. If you are looking for the perfect retreat, look no further, you have found it.
- 500m to white sandy beaches
- Main home with one bedroom
- Tropically inspired living area
- Air-conditioned throughout
- Separate Bali Style master suite
- Large open entertainment area
- Plunge pool stunningly lit at twilight
- Secluded day bed area by pool
- Caravan set up to sleep four
- 35,000L of rain water storage
- Shipping container and shed
- Stunning reticulated gardens
- Minutes the pub and ferry with minibus service
- Free school bus and ferry runs for children
- Walking distance to shops
- Perfect retreat or residence set on 4010sqm
- Vacant or fully furnished upon negotiation
Wagait Beach is a stunning place to live or visit. Only an hour and fifteen minute drive from Darwin or a fifteen minute ferry ride with a minibus service to drop you home, convenience is ensured. A local pub, shop, service station and mail outlet provide the area with all the necessities. Great scenery and beautiful beaches surround the area, providing a relaxing atmosphere. The Jetty has excellent fishing, with regular schools of Jewies and Salmon in the area.
Properties this close to the beach are far and few between. Relaxation is what this property is all about, but don't rest until you have seen it as it won't last long at this price.
Land Area: 4,010sqm
Council Rates: approx $430 (per annum)
Easements: None as per certificate of title
Vendor's Conveyancing Agent: Trevor Schirpig
- Double Carport