Darwin | Palmerston
Solid 3 Bedroom Home on 5 Acres Only Minutes to Coolalinga
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
Live a tranquil semi-rural lifestyle amidst private tropical gardens on this five acre block with horse stable located only minutes to Coolalinga shops, close to schools, Charles Darwin University, and just 15 minutes to Darwin CBD.
- Open plan living/dining room opens to front and rear verandahs
- Front and rear verandahs stretch the length of the home
- Well presented corner kitchen with high breakfast bar
- Main bathroom with shower over bath and separate toilet
- Master bedroom with ensuite, built-in robes and access to front verandah
- Second and third bedrooms overlook private front verandah
- Well equipped internal laundry opens onto rear verandah
- Tiled and air-conditioned throughout
- Lovely established lawns and tropical gardens are fully automated
- Coded 6m x 3m shed with 3m verandahs either side
- In-ground spa set amongst the gardens
- Horse stables, plus plentiful off street parking on property
- Town water and fully fenced
- Located on a quiet road only 3 streets to the back of Coolalinga
You will enjoy the best of both worlds thanks to this lovely family property that offers five acres and a place for your growing family to thrive, in a convenient location just minutes to all the conveniences you need.
Enter via the front verandah in to the open plan living/dining room that opens on to both front and rear verandahs and invites in a cooling tropical cross breeze.
The large covered front and rear verandahs both stretch the entire length of the home and adjoin rolling lawns and tropical gardens, with a large in-ground spa off the front verandah.
Back inside, the corner kitchen adjoins the living/dining room and features high breakfast bar and plentiful cupboard and bench space.
A hallway off the kitchen leads past the main bathroom. Bedrooms two and three are opposite with a private outlook over the front verandah, and the master bedroom enjoys a private location at the end of the hall.
The huge master bedroom features ensuite, large double built-ins and dressing table or desk, and opens on to the front verandah.
There are low maintenance floor tiles for carefree family living and split system air-conditioning throughout for your year round comfort.
The shed, horse stables plus plentiful off street parking on the property complete the package.
This affordable 5 acre property has everything you need and will be snapped up quickly, so organise an inspection today.
Area Under Title: 5 Acres
Council Rates: $976 Per Annum (Approximately)
Easements: None Found
Planning Scheme Zone: RL (Rural Living)
Year Built: 1994
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2.0234 ha / 5 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.