Darwin | Palmerston
Truly tantalizing and tropical Tiwi
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Reduced $20,000 in two weeks. Property must be sold within 30 days.
Timeless Tiwi, truly desired living and location. Enjoy the peace and serenity of your own private tropical oasis. Sheltered from the street and hidden away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life.
- Very private and secluded, your own touch of paradise
- Stunning tropical gardens and peaceful surrounds
- Featuring full wrap around verandahs
- Built in robes in all bedrooms, tiled and air-conditioned
- Paved outdoor entertaining area, ideal for that BBQ
- Fantastic location in a popular street
- Cyclone shelter / storage shed
- 817m2 block, vegie garden and a chook shed
Located in the select Suburb of Tiwi this property is bound to impress. First in best dressed to secure this high demand home. Situated minutes from the Royal Darwin Hospital, Dripstone schools, Casuarina Shopping Complex, shops, beaches and all that one could want.
Homes under $500,000 are increasing hard to come by. You owe it to your self to view this tropical paradise and make this home yours.
Year Built: 1979
Land Area: 817 m2
Zoning: SD (Single Dwelling)
Council Rates: $1,300.00 per annum (approx)
Easement: Sewerage Easement to Power and Water Authority
Vendor's Conveyancing Agent: Ward Keller
- Double Carport
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.