Darwin | Palmerston
Location & Land Content = Winning!
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
This fantastic townhouse is a rare find indeed. Located at the end of the complex it is also the largest with approximately 300sqm of private yard!
- Large master bedroom with separate study & built-in robe
- Second bedroom with robes
- Renovated kitchen & bathroom
- Air-conditioned throughout
- Sunken lounge/dining area
- Covered timber deck entertainment area
- Private paved yard with gardens
- Garden shed provides great storage
- 2 covered car parks
- Room for a pool, spa or cricket pitch!
- Highly desirable location
- Quiet complex of eight
- End townhouse away from street
- Pets ok on application
The Gardens is a well loved Darwin suburb. It is conveniently only a stroll or short drive to the Darwin CDB, Mindil Markets, Botanic Gardens & Golf Course. Enjoy the city life but with a more peaceful location away from high rise developments & the everyday hustle & bustle.
If you are looking for a fabulous find, then stop looking you have found it! Most townhouses only have small court yards where as this one is as big as some houses have these days! Out of town owner says bring me all offers so call Melanie Samsonenko today to discuss yours!
Land Area: 300sqm approx
Council Rates $1,250pa
Body Corp Rates $3,363.20pa
Body Corp Manager: Ace Body Corporate Management Darwin
Easements: None Found as per Certificate of Title
Rent/Expiry/Manager $370 per week Periodic Ray White Darwin Vendor's Conveyancing Agent: Trevor Schirpig
- Double Carport
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.