Five bedroom house! A rarity indeed!
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
Intro: Perched up high, in a quiet street of Stuart Park, is a five bedroom home, perfect for teenagers wanting their privacy and freedom or the extra room needed for the extended family.
- High set home makes way for cool breezes
- Four outdoor living and entertainment areas
- Refurbished kitchen with gas cook top and stove
- Fully fenced spa set amongst low maintenance garden
- Polished floor boards
- Large windows invite natural light
- Situated opposite natural bush land enjoy the birds in the mornings
- Twinkling lights across Bayview, City Valley and Stuart Park at night
- Quiet street but central to the city, Dinah Beach, schools, corner stores
Stuart Park is one of the closest suburbs out of the city, and this home is located in a quiet street but very central to boat ramps at Dinah Beach, corner stores, schools and public transport. As an added bonus, this home is set opposite natural bush land.
This home is a little unusual in design but has personality and character. It is ideally located, has the room you need and the privacy you want.
Land Area: 812m2
Zoning: SD (Single Dwelling)
Council Rates: approx $1,600.00 (per annum)
Easements: None as per cetificate of title
Vendor's Conveyancing Agent: All Conveyancing
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.