Five-Star Elevated Home Offering The Ultimate Tropical Living Lifestyle!
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Gracing a privileged address on 1,440sqm of lush, established gardens, this stylish elevated home offers tranquil, resort style living, and is just minutes to all local amenities and Darwin CBD.
Enjoy a superb family lifestyle with these beautifully renovated home and versatile separate studios.
Set on a fabulous block in a wonderful secluded Stuart Park enclave, it offers open plan living and entertaining with easy flow to a sensational rear garden.
- Bright, open plan interiors redesigned for easy entertaining
- Scenic garden outlooks from upper level
- Sleek, modern kitchen
- Two versatile studios, ideal for teenage retreat/student or home office
- Studios include a bathroom
- Undercover outdoor entertaining and a sun drenched pool
- Air-conditioning, timber floors and modern appliances
- Off street parking, close to shops, schools and transport
- Walking distance to the Stuart Park shops and restaurants
- In the catchment area for a number of sought after schools
This stunning and classic elevated home set on a generously proportioned allotment of 1,440sqm offers the ultimate in resort style living that will appeal to professional couples and savvy developers/investors with a keen eye to the future.
Whether you are an investor with an eye on the strong rental and development potential of this great property, or a professional family seeking a five star lifestyle, this property will impress from every angle.
Area Under Title: 1,440 Square Metres
Council Rates: $2,500 Per Annum (Approximately)
Easements: Sewage Easement to Power and Water Authority
Drainage Easement to Northern Territory of Australia
Occupation Status: Vacant Possession
Planning Scheme Zone: SD (Single Dwelling)
Vendor's Conveyancer: All Conveyancing by Kristin
Year Built: Pre 1975. Permit to Occupy Issued 1990
- Double Carport
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.