Darwin | Palmerston
This property Oozes Style & Class!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Impressive & beautifully presented family home, privately designed by the home owner. This home will surely impress even the most discerning buyer & is going to Auction on the 2nd May 2012. Don't miss this opportunity to purchase your dream home in the highly sough after Rosebery Heights. No expense has been spared in building this quality, executive home with the best finishes and fixtures available throughout. Inside you will be in Awe, featuring a roomy open plan design available for the whole family to enjoy. Homes of this style and elegance do not come to the market very often.
- 4 good sized bedrooms, including a large master bedroom which has a hidden en-suite with a his and her shower head, granite vanity & double basin, including mirror spacious built-in robes.
- Open plan family and dining area with slide door access to rear entertaining area.
- Split system air-conditioning and large porcelain tiles throughout
- Designer kitchen with extensive granite bench tops, double fridge space and dishwasher.
- Main bathroom offers a bath and features floor to ceiling tiles and granite vanity
- Neutral colour scheme throughout the entire home
- Solar hot water
- Lovely low maintained gardens with garden shed, all on 730 square metres
- Large rear undercover area, great for entertaining friends and family
- Fully fenced yard.
- Boasting 276 square metres under title
- Close to all amenities, in the very popular suburb of Rosebery
12 La Pira Ct Rosebery, offers a fantastic kitchen with plenty of cupboard space including granite bench tops and features all the modern appliances you would expect from a home of this calibre. Be the envy of your friends at dinner parties.
The versatile floor plan allows for very large open plan dining and living areas. All bedrooms are extremely generous and have built in robes. External storage is provided by the garden shed plus there is room at the front of the home for all the toys. The gardens are also well established with reticulation system throughout. Entertaining is a breeze with a full length rear verandah. Great neighbourhood, very friendly family area close to shops, schools & transport.
This property is a sophisticated and stylish home within minutes of the Palmerston CBD and Palmerston Shopping Facilities. With its prestigious location this home is going to Auction for an immediate sale. This is a fantastic opportunity for the growing family, or the astute investor, you cannot go wrong as this home ticks all the boxes! View today you will not be disappointed. Call 0404 473 177 to find out how you can own this home!!
Year Built: 2011
Unit Area: 276 square metres under title
Land Area: 730 square metres
Zoning: SD (Single Dwelling)
Council Rates: $1,407.00 per annum
Easements: Electricity Supply to Power and Water Corporation
Lease Details: Vacant Possession
Rental Estimate per week: $650 - $680
Vendors Conveyancer: Tsoukalis Lawyers
- Double Carport
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.