Darwin | Palmerston
A Place with space!
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This spacious, naturally lit family home has room for all. Indoors has room to spread out, outdoors relax undercover or in the pool. Easy care gardens are a delight and covered parking is available for the cars or boat. Make your move swiftly as the owners want to be gone soon!
- Contemporary home designed with family in mind
- Large open plan living areas
- Tiles and air-conditioning throughout
- Well designed kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Main bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite
- Quiet, friendly street and neighbourhood
- Walking distance to the new Rosebery schools
- Large outdoor undercover area by the sparkling pool
Rosebery is a well planned suburb with tree lined streets and a safe family feel. Palmerston CBD is conveniently located and is only a short drive away from Darwin and the rural area. The construction of the new schools in the area is an added advantage for families.
Just walk in, relax and enjoy this near new pristine property. It has everything a family requires and someone else has done the work!
Year Built: 2006
Land Area: 643sqm
Council Rates: approx $1,302.00 (per annum)
Rental Estimate: approx $630.00 - $680.00 (per week)
Easements: Easement to Power and Water Authority
- Double Carport
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.