Darwin | Palmerston
Open Cancelled! UNDER CONTRACT!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
This hidden gem of a townhouse is located on Sergison Circuit, but you probably never knew it existed! Located behind the front two units this rare & spacious 3 bedroom townhouse is the perfect investment for your portfolio or a great first home. Now is your chance to buy in this sought after complex of only 6! Interstate owner wants all offers put forward for consideration!
- Large bedrooms all feature a/c & 2 have robes
- Spacious bathroom with separate W/C upstairs
- Open plan living & dining areas
- User friendly updated kitchen
- Large laundry & separate W/C
- Private & secluded setting
- Great balcony with access from 2 bedrooms
- Beautiful garden in front courtyard with covered seating area
- Large outdoor space in backyard
- 2 car parks, 1 undercover
- Pets ok upon approval
- Low Body Corporate Fees at $704.48 per qtr
- Highly desired Darwin beach side suburb
- A peaceful & tranquil garden setting
- Beach, restaurant & local shops only a short stroll or drive
- Short travel time to Darwin CBD, University, Casuarina shopping centre & Hospital
Rapid Creek is one of Darwin's most popular beach side suburbs because of it's central location to all of Darwin's major facilities. Rapid Creek has a local shopping centre that houses a range of specialty shops, plus a vet & it hosts weekend markets. Gorgeous beaches are only a short stroll away with walking & riding trails. The local pub is a great spot to enjoy the sunsets overlooking the water & its walking distance too! Several schools are close by as well as the Nightcliff pool.
A great sizeable starter property & with any future upgrades the potential for equity growth is huge! Investors, this is a favourite location with the locals so ensure this is on your investment radar now! Call Melanie on 0407 705 001 to discuss this great property further!
Easement: Sewer Easement
Year Built: 1984
Council Rates: $1,250 pa
Body Corp: $704.48 per qtr
Rental Appraisal $550 per week
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Carport
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.