Spacious five-bedroom home in prime foreshore location
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
Let your imagination run wild and turn this renovator's delight into a spacious family residence, set on a huge block in a prime Rapid Creek location ideally located at the end of a peaceful cul-de-sac just moments to Nightcliff foreshore.
- Open-plan living/dining area plus separate second living or media room
- Roomy kitchen with retro breakfast bar is ideal for an easy modern makeover
- Two bathrooms each with showers and centrally located to bedrooms
- Five large bedrooms suit a range of purposes and configurations
- Huge covered entertainer's patio overlooks established tropical gardens
- Large wrap-around lawn offers plenty of space for family play time
- Split-system air conditioning throughout for your year-round comfort
- Well-equipped internal laundry with access to rear patio
- Off-street parking for several vehicles; garden shed for additional storage
- Prime Rapid Creek location just moments to Nightcliff foreshore
Whether you're an owner/occupier or investor, there's plenty of opportunity to add significant value to this spacious five-bedroom home set in in a prime Rapid Creek location with plenty of potential for capital growth.
Enter into the open-plan living/dining room with a large adjoining kitchen that features a retro breakfast bar and is ideal for an easy modern makeover.
The large master and second bedrooms are off the main living/dining area and share the first of two bathrooms.
A hallway off the kitchen connects to the second living area or media room, plus second bathroom. The third and fourth bedrooms open off the second living area through double doors, and the fifth bedroom is opposite the well-equipped internal laundry with outdoor access.
Entertaining will be a pleasure on the large covered patio that overlooks established tropical gardens in a beautiful private setting.
There's also plenty of space for an active family lifestyle in the huge fenced backyard with manicured wrap-around lawn.
Split-system air conditioning throughout ensures your year-round comfort, there is off-street parking for several vehicles, and a garden shed provides additional storage.
Seize this opportunity to buy into a highly sought-after area at an excellent price. Organise an inspection today.
Area Under Title: 1060 Square Metres
Council Rates: $2,001 per annum (approximately)
Easements: Sewerage Easement to Power and Water Authority
Zoning: SD (Single Dwelling)
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Transport