Quality Family Home In Private Garden Sanctuary
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This gorgeous family home combines immaculate interiors with expansive outdoor living with in-ground pool, all set amidst mature tropical gardens on a generous block ideally located opposite parklands and moments to Nightcliff Beach, Rapid Creek, schools and shops.
- Living/dining area opens to large courtyard with barbeque area and in-ground pool
- Kitchen opens to an additional paved patio, plus level lawn with mature gardens
- Extensive tropical gardens throughout the property create a pleasant, private outlook
- Family sized kitchen with stone bench tops, breakfast bar and gas cooking
- Downstairs bathroom with shower joins main three way bathroom upstairs
- Master bedroom with built-in robe and garden views through glass louvre windows
- Built-in robes to three additional bedrooms; second bedroom overlooks adjacent oval
- Upstairs study/second living area opens to balcony with beautiful garden outlook
- Carport for two vehicles joins large lock up shed for additional storage
Give your family the active outdoor lifestyle they deserve in this immaculate home will all the space indoors and out that your growing family needs to thrive.
Enter via front porch into the spacious downstairs living/dining room that opens through double doors into a large courtyard with barbeque area and in-ground pool.
The family sized kitchen with stone bench tops, breakfast bar, gas cooking and stainless steel appliances including dishwasher opens to an additional paved patio, plus level lawn and extensive tropical gardens that create a pleasant, private outlook.
The downstairs bathroom with walk-in shower is in addition to the main three-way bathroom upstairs with separate shower and bath, plus separate toilet.
The king sized master bedroom features built-in robes and a lovely garden outlook through glass louvre windows that capture tropical breezes.
The additional three bedrooms all with built-in robes are off the upstairs study/second living area that opens onto a balcony with beautiful garden outlook.
Split system air-conditioning throughout joins a well equipped internal laundry, plus carport to accommodate two vehicles and a large lock up shed for additional storage.
There is no work to do in this immaculate family home, and it wont last long on the market in this highly sought after location.
Don't let it slip through your fingers and act fast to inspect.
Area Under Title: 947 Square Metres
Council Rates: $1,550 Per Annum (Approximately)
Easements: Sewerage Easement to Power & Water Authority
Lease Status: Vacant Possession
Vendor's Conveyancing Agent: Territory Conveyancing Services
Year Built: 1976
Zoning: SD (Single Dwelling)
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Carport
See all features
947m² / 0.23 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.