Darwin | Palmerston
SOLD! at Auction by Melanie Samsonenko
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
A fabulous find for your future, is this large ground level home on a huge 929sqm allotment in the ever popular, beachside suburb of Rapid Creek. The overseas owners are 100% committed to selling their property & have instructed that I take them all offers!
- 4 good sized bedrooms
- Master bedroom has ensuite & walk-in robe
- Tiled & air-conditioned throughout
- Enormous sunken lounge/dining area
- Spacious rumpus or 5th bedroom
- Paved & covered entertainment area
- Sensational in-ground swimming pool
- Concrete driveway & 2 undercover car spaces
- 929sqm allotment with no easements
- Rear yard access gates leading out to Rapid Creek Park
- Walk to local schools
- Close by to shops, beach, markets, parks
- Centrally located to all that Darwin has to offer
- Superb investment with wonderful tenants
- Leased at $700 a week until 18th July 2014
Rapid Creek is a popular beachside location & has a real old Darwin feel about it with large blocks & lots of lovely big homes. Several schools are located close by along with parks making it a fantastic locale for families. Only a short commute to the airport, hospital, Darwin CBD & University makes it a sound long term investment. The beach & Nightcliff pool are not too far away either also offering a walking/cycling track along the foreshore. Rapid Creek has it's famous markets where you can buy local delicacies, produce & crafts on Friday evenings & Sunday mornings.
This is a great opportunity to buy now in one of Darwin's most popular areas & have someone else pay it off for you! This big home on 929sqm in this location won't last long! Don't hesitate to call Melanie today for further information.
Year Built: 1978
Land Area: 929sqm
Easements: None as per Certificate of Title
Lease Details: $700 per week until 18th July 2014 by Darwin Rental Specialists
Vendor's Conveyancing Agent: John Douglas
- Double Carport
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.