A Brilliant Spot In A Brilliant Suburb!
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This spacious and inviting two bedroom apartment will delight owner occupiers and investors alike with its sought after location and practical features. With its neutral colour palette and breezy cool open plan feeling the layout creates a wonderful sense of flow and space in the property while the generous proportions ensure that there's room to breathe.
- Master bedroom has a gigantic ensuite and balcony access
- Well appointed modern kitchen with gas cook top and lots of storage space
- Great size internal laundry with additional storage capacity
- Easy clean tiled floors, ceiling fans and air-conditioning throughout
- Separate spacious balconies at the rear of the complex with ceiling fans to maximize airflow and enjoy bbqs
- 2 car spaces, additional storage room located on bottom floor, secure complex
- Amazing location an easy walk to the Parap Village and world famous Parap Markets
Take advantage of the desirable location think of the lifestyle potential of having all of the amenities a few steps from your door. Perfect for the professional couple or investor, or those who enjoy the brilliant Parap lifestyle!
Area Under Title: 169 Square Metres
Council Rates: $1,321 Per Annum (Approximately)
Easements: None Found
Planning Scheme Zone: MR (Medium Density)
Rental Details: Periodic Lease at $420 Per Week
Scheme Body Corporate Rates: $886 Per Quarter (Approximately)
Scheme Body Corporate: Whittles Body Corporate
Vendor's Conveyancer: Territory Conveyancing Services
Year Built: 2002
- Double Carport
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.