Affordable Beachside Living in Modern Apartment
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
This beautifully presented, light-filled apartment puts a vibrant beachside lifestyle well within reach, set within walking distance to the thriving Parap Village and markets and moments to Fannie Bay beach and Sailing/Trailer Boat Clubs.
- Open-plan living/dining room with timber floors for a contemporary look
- Living/dining room opens to private semi-enclosed balcony with tropical outlook
- Quality modern kitchen with built-in stainless steel oven plus dishwasher
- Generous main bathroom with large corner shower and floor-to-ceiling tiles
- Good-sized master bedroom with timber floor and mirrored built-in robe
- Split-system air-conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
- Well-equipped internal laundry combined in main bathroom
- Security intercom access to apartment
- Parking for one vehicle in well-maintained complex
- Tenant currently in place for immediate investment income
Owner/occupiers get a head start on your mortgage with a short-term tenant currently in place, or investors seize the opportunity to buy into this highly sought after area.
Enter into the light-filled open-plan living/dining room where the sleek timber floor and fresh white interiors create a distinct contemporary feel.
The living/dining room opens onto the semi-enclosed balcony with tropical outlook that's ideal for private alfresco entertaining.
The quality modern kitchen is off the dining area and features plentiful cupboard space, a built-in stainless steel oven, and dishwasher for easy clean up when your friends and family come round.
The generous main bathroom with large corner shower and floor-to-ceiling tiles is off the living area and adjacent to the master bedroom that features timber floor and a mirrored built-in robe.
There is split-system air-conditioning and ceiling fans throughout and a well-equipped internal laundry is combined in the main bathroom.
Security intercom access to the apartment and parking for one vehicle in the well-maintained complex completes the package.
This well-presented modern apartment is ready for you to move in with no work to do and will sell quickly.
Area Under Title: 79 square metres
Council Rates: $1,400 per annum (approximately)
Easements: None found
Lease Details: Rent $350 per week
Body Corporate Manager: Stirling Management Services
Body Corporate Fees: $1,086 per quarter (approximately)
Zoning: MR (Medium Density)
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.