Total Convenience and Comfort in Central Nakara
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
For convenience and lifestyle in a tropical setting, you really can't go wrong with this property that's just become available right in the heart of Nakara. With three spacious bedrooms and so much potential, this home is a great find for anybody looking for a roomy family home close to all those essentials.
Set amidst a lush, rainforest-like tropical garden, features of this home include:
- Three good sized bedrooms that will please the entire family, with built-ins in the main bedroom and verandah access from bedroom 1
- Large, contemporary style kitchen with loads of under bench space for the home chef with plenty of culinary tools
- Spacious dining, living and bar area with direct access to the outdoor verandah perfect for unwinding
- Shower bathroom with separate toilet, located centrally for easy access
- Slate tiling throughout and ceiling fans to keep you cool on the warmest wet season days, with air-conditioning in the main bedroom and bedroom 2 for added comfort
- An abundant outdoor entertaining area surrounded by beautifully landscaped tropical gardens and plunge pool for the ultimate relaxation and entertaining experience
- Off road carport to accommodate up to three vehicles with room for a boat!
- Garden shed for storage of all of your excess goods and garden equipment
The design and layout of the home makes the most of our enviable Darwin climate. Simply move in and enjoy.
Located in the heart of Nakara, the property is central to quality schools, hospitals and of course, the retail precinct of Casuarina. With such a convenient location, the property would also be a smart investment choice for anybody looking to start or add to their portfolio. The property is currently rented at $515 per week, however the lease has expired, so you have the option of moving in yourself.
Well worth a visit, so be sure to book your viewing by calling Nick today. It may just be the house for you!
Area Under Title: 1080 Square Metres
Council Rates: $1,800 Per Annum (Approximately)
Easements: Sewerage Easement to Power and Water Authority
Planning Area Zone: SD (Single Dwelling)
Rental: $515 Per Week - Lease Expired
Vendor's Conveyancer: Jarrett Lawrie Conveyancing - Dianne Jarrett
Year Built: 1979
- Single Carport
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.