Darwin | Palmerston
Perfect family home!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
This outstanding three bedroom family home enjoys a leafy outlook on a beautiful block with two outdoor entertaining areas, in-ground pool and lovely lawn and landscaped gardens, set in a quiet location opposite Archer Sporting Complex and just 25 minutes to Darwin CBD.
- Huge open plan combined living/dining room offers spacious family living
- Living/dining opens onto front and rear verandahs for outdoor entertaining
- Both verandahs adjoin the wrap around lawn and lovely landscaped gardens
- Large in-ground pool at rear is set amidst established, leafy gardens
- Good sized kitchen with breakfast bar suitable for an easy cosmetic makeover
- Family sized main bathroom with shower over bath and separate toilet
- Three large bedrooms with air-conditioning, built-ins and private outlooks
- Large second bedroom with additional built-in desk and shelving
- Internal laundry with linen cupboard and outdoor access
- Garden shed at rear and off street parking on long driveway
You will enjoy a tranquil outdoor lifestyle in this excellent family home with over sized interiors and lovely private grounds.
Enter into the huge open plan combined living/dining room that offers spacious family living and opens onto the front and rear verandahs.
Both covered verandahs offers private outdoor entertaining and adjoin the wrap around lawn with lovely landscaped gardens and large in-ground pool set amidst established, leafy gardens.
Back inside, the good sized kitchen with breakfast bar adjoins the living/dining room and would suit an easy cosmetic makeover to add value to the property.
A hallway off the kitchen leads past the family sized main bathroom with shower over bath and separate toilet, and to the three large bedrooms all with air-conditioning, built-ins and private verandah outlooks with an additional built-in desk and shelving to the second bedroom.
There is split system air-conditioning for year round comfort and low maintenance floor tiles throughout for a carefree family friendly lifestyle.
The well equipped internal laundry is adjacent to the main bathroom and features a built-in linen cupboard, plus backyard access.
A garden shed for additional storage and off street parking on the long driveway complete the package.
This is a must see property set on tranquil grounds that you will fall in love with.
Area Under Title: 830 Square Metres
Council Rates: $1,590 Per Annum (Approximately)
Easements: None Found
Planning Scheme Zone: SD (Single Dwelling)
Vendors Conveyancer: Ward Keller (Zoe)
Year Built: 1994
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
830m² / 0.21 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.