Elevated with endless entertainment options!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This great family friendly home is ideally located adjacent to a park. Boasting 3 bedrooms upstairs and a large study adjoining the master bedroom, it also has a 4th bedroom and separate bathroom downstairs.
There is a massive timber deck off the kitchen/dining area, ideal for large family gatherings and entertainment as well as an extensive freshly sealed paved undercover area with an inviting spa and bar area nearby.
- Massive timber deck for entertaining
- Large study adjoining master bedroom
- Additional bedroom and bathroom downstairs
- Extensively paved undercover area
- Inground spa with tiled bar area
- Polished timber floors
- Established tropical gardens
- Treetop views throughout entire home
- Louvered windows allow cool breezes
- Family friendly area located adjacent to park
- Efficient renovated kitchen
Year Built: 1983
Land Area: 817sqm
Council Rates: Approx $1,270.00 (per annum)
Easements: Sewerage easement
Vendor's Conveyancing Agent: Ward Keller
- Double Carport
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.