Darwin | Palmerston
Tropical Living in Immaculate Family Residence
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Embrace the tropical lifestyle in this immaculate family home with glass louvred windows throughout and light-filled interiors opening out to private, landscaped gardens. Located close to schools, Casuarina Shopping Centre and minutes to Charles Darwin University.
- Light-filled open-plan living/dining room opens out to large rear verandah for alfresco entertaining
- Verandah overlooks lawn and private, landscaped gardens plus spa
- Kitchen includes island breakfast bar, gas cooking, and stainless steel appliances
- Well-presented modern main bathroom with walk-in shower and double vanity
- Master bedroom with ensuite and mirrored built-in robe also opens out to garden
- Split-system air conditioning and low-maintenance floor tiles throughout
- Internal laundry combined in main bathroom; double carport plus storeroom
- 3rd bedroom has a functional office area
Glass louvred windows throughout invite the outdoors in and capture lovely garden views in this beautifully presented family home on stunning landscaped grounds.
Enter via the front portico and into the open-plan living/dining room that opens onto the large rear verandah for idyllic alfresco living.
The verandah adjoins a level lawn with barbeque area and fenced inground spa surrounded by beautifully landscaped mature gardens for a tranquil private outlook.
The modern kitchen features an island breakfast bar, gas cooking and stainless steel appliances including dishwasher.
There is split-system air conditioning and low-maintenance floor tiles throughout, and the internal laundry is combined in the main bathroom.
There is absolutely nothing more to buy as all furniture and items are included in the sale, a full schedule of items is available on request.
The double carport joins a lock-up storeroom to complete the package.
See this beautiful property for yourself and organise an inspection today.
Area Under Title: 929 square metres
Council Rates: $1,581 per annum (approximately)
Vendor's Conveyancing Agent: Trevor Schirpig Conveyancing
Zoning: SD (Single Dwelling)
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Transport
- Double Carport
- Secure Parking
See all features
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.