Impressive Poolside Entertaining In This Family-Friendly Gem
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
This well-presented family home is ideal for fun-filled weekends on the large entertainer's patio with built-in bar and huge in-ground pool and spa, located moments to schools and shops, and close to Marrara Sporting Complex and the airport.
- Spacious living room with floating timber floors opens to large front verandah
- Separate dining room adjoins well-presented original kitchen
- Kitchen features retro breakfast bar, gas cooking and stainless steel appliances
- Main bathroom is also well-presented with separate bath and shower
- King-sized master bedroom features built-in robe and carpet
- Generous second and third bedrooms; built-in robe to second bedroom
- Large covered rear patio provides year-round outdoor living
- Built-in bar to patio is ideal for entertaining, plus in-ground pool and spa
- Split-system air conditioning throughout; large internal laundry
- Single lock-up garage, plus off-street parking for two additional vehicles
Families seeking a low-maintenance outdoor lifestyle will love this excellent home that provides relaxed alfresco living where you'll entertain friends and family in the built-in outdoor bar overlooking the pool.
Enter onto the large front verandah with a private outlook thanks to established tropical gardens.
Continue into the entry hall with the spacious living room on your right. It features lovely floating timber floors and opens onto the leafy front verandah.
The living room connects through to the separate dining area with adjoining kitchen that features a striking retro breakfast bar with overhead shelving, gas cooking, and stainless steel appliances including dishwasher.
The three bedrooms and main bathroom are off the entry hall to the left. The well-presented bathroom features separate bath and shower, plus separate toilet, and there are built-in robes to the king-sized master and second bedrooms.
The kitchen/dining opens onto the large covered rear patio with built-in bar that's ideal for year-round entertaining.
The patio and bar overlooks a large in-ground pool and spa and leafy, low-maintenance grounds that offer plenty of space for your active kids.
Split-system air conditioning throughout joins a large internal laundry with outdoor access.
Parking is in the single lock-up garage with additional off-street parking for two vehicles.
This quality property will be popular, so act fast and organise an inspection today.
Area Under Title: 797 Square Metres
Council Rates: $1,398.00 Per Annum (Approximately)
Easements: Sewerage Easement to Power and Water Authority
Zoning: SD (Single Dwelling)
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Single Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.