Darwin | Palmerston
Rare 5 Bed Home + 3 Living Areas + Large Shed
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
This huge five-bedroom home suits the growing family with enormous interior living spaces and extensive paved courtyards in a leafy tropical setting, located in a family-friendly suburb close to Marrara Sporting Complex and just 15 minutes to Darwin CBD.
- Spacious open-plan combined living/dining room
- Enormous second living area opens onto rear patio and lawn
- Immaculate modern kitchen with gas cooking and stainless steel appliances
- Three downstairs bedrooms with built in robes
- Upstairs master bedroom with ensuite and built in robe
- Second bedroom upstairs with built in robe
- Modern main bathroom with floor-to-ceiling tiles
- Third living area or multi purpose room, perfect for gym, yoga etc.
- Landscaped front and rear gardens with extensive wrap-around paving
- Huge shed to suit workshop plus large storeroom with roller door
- Internal laundry, plus off-street parking for multiple vehicles
Your growing family will thrive in this huge home that offers plenty of space inside and out to live the active lifestyle you seek.
Enter into the spacious open-plan combined living/dining with immaculate modern kitchen featuring gas cooking, stainless steel appliances including dishwasher and island bench.
A hallway off the living room leads past the main bathroom and the three downstairs bedrooms with built-ins and air conditioning, to the enormous second living area.
This flexible space invites the outdoors inside with a striking glass louvre front wall and bi-fold doors that open onto the paved rear patio, lawn and landscaped gardens.
Next to the second living area is another multi purpose room that suits third living area, gym, yoga room etc.
Back inside, a striking spiral staircase in the living/dining room leads to the two upstairs bedrooms.
The master bedroom features built-in, air conditioning and ensuite, with air conditioning also to the second bedroom that suits home office, nursery or parents' retreat.
A huge shed to accommodate your workshop, plus an additional storeroom with roller door joins a well-equipped internal laundry for a high-level of convenience to suit the busy family.
Tiles feature throughout and off-street parking for multiple vehicles on the extensive paved front driveway complete the package.
This excellent family property in the highly sought after Northern suburb of Moil is going to Auction at 11.00am on Sat, July 19 if not sold prior. Don't delay with so many features it's a must see, ring Nicole on 0400 628 446 to book an inspection today.
Council Rates: $1,460.00 Per Annum (Approximately)
Area Under Title: 835m2
Planning Scheme Zone: SD (Single Dwelling)
Easements: Sewerage easement to Power and Water Authority
Vendor's Conveyancing Agent: Sharon Maley
- Single Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.