Anyone For A Round Of Golf? Peaceful 3 bedroom Villa So Close To The Golf Course!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 3 Cars
This immaculate three-bedroom villa is a real charmer, set in a private sanctuary amidst beautiful landscaped gardens, located in a lovely boutique complex, moments to Darwin Golf Links, Northlakes Shopping Centre and Marrara Sporting Complex.
- NBN connection
- Back -to-base fire and alarm system
- Separate living and dining rooms offer spacious, flexible living
- Fully automated irrigation
- Living room opens to charming rear verandah with archway to the backyard
- Generous backyard features a level lawn and manicured, landscaped gardens
- Renovated kitchen with stone bench tops and stainless steel appliances
- Immaculate original bathroom with walk-in glass frame shower
- Good-sized master bedroom with built-in robe and lovely garden outlook
- Built-in robes also to good-sized second and third bedrooms
- Split-system air conditioning throughout
- Low-maintenance floor tiles to living areas; carpet to bedrooms
- Internal laundry, plus parking for two in double carport
Manicured landscaped gardens create a peaceful sanctuary for this lovely villa that is presented in immaculate condition with renovated kitchen and relaxed alfresco living.
Enter into reception foyer with built-in storage on your left and the well-equipped internal laundry on your right.
Continue past the renovated modern kitchen that features stone bench tops, glass splashback, gas cooking and stainless steel appliances including wall oven and dish drawer dishwasher.
The kitchen adjoins the dining that connects to the separate living room for spacious, family-friendly living.
The living room opens onto a lovely entertainer's verandah with feature archway into the backyard.
The generous, fenced backyard is real treat with level lawn and manicured, landscaped gardens creating a peaceful sanctuary.
The main bathroom is off the dining room and is presented in immaculate condition with walk-in glass frame shower.
All three bedrooms are a good size and offer built-in robes, whilst the master offers a beautiful private garden outlook.
There are low-maintenance floor tiles to the living areas, carpet to the bedrooms and split-system air conditioning throughout.
Parking for two vehicles in the double carport at front completes the package.
Add this stunning villa to your shortlist and come see it for yourself to truly appreciate its peaceful, private garden setting.
Organise an inspection today is highly recommended!
Council Rates: $1,310 per annum (approximately)
Seller's Conveyancer: Tsoukalis Lawyers
Status: Vacant Possession
Strata Levies: $1,225 per quarter (approximately)
Strata Manager: Altitude Management NT
Year Built: 1985
Zoning: MD (Multiple Dwelling)
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.