Darwin | Palmerston
Vendor commitment elsewhere forces sale!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
A solidly built elevated home with all the basics in place.
- Elevated home with raked ceilings and exposed beams
- Spacious open plan living and dining with doors to balcony
- User friendly kitchen with wall oven and dishwasher
- Large main bedroom with mirrored robes and balcony access
- Downstairs storeroom, laundry and toilet with screened veranda
- Functional spacious bathroom with separate shower
- Beautiful lush lawns and gardens with plenty of shady trees
- High fencing all around on 5000m2 property
Marlow Lagoon Country Estate has lots to offer with its recreation reserve and Pet Park.
It is a quiet area allowing for that extra space, but close enough to all the city facilities, including schools, university, golf course and shopping. Enjoy the best of both worlds in this location.
A great property to update, put your own ideas into and profit from this desirable location.
Year Built: 1986
Land Area: 5000 sqm
Council Rates: approx $1348.00 (per annum)
Vendor's Conveyancing Agent: Trevor Tschirpig
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Carport
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.