Darwin | Palmerston
Want, Need, Desire, Celebrate, Elevate!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
This attractive home has too many features to list, it is sure to temp and excite a wide range of buyers .First home owners take note this home is a young families dream waiting to come true.
- Solid elevated delight accompanied by downstairs entertaining
- Huge open plan living, kitchen and dining area. Gas cooking.
- Kitchen boasts an Island bench and stunning stone tops
- Property Features immaculate polished Jarrar floor boards
- Bedrooms coupled with built in robes and air-conditioning
- Alluring, deep in ground salt water pool and a garden shed
- Reticulated 804m2 block with established tropical gardens
- Home is conveniently located close to schools and shops
A home of this caliber will not last long on the market place. Ensure you beat the rush and place this property at the TOP' of your MUST SEE' list.
Year Built: 1979
Unit Area: 101m2
Land Area: 804m2
Zoning: SD (Single Dwelling)
Council Rates: $1,150 per annum approx
Easements: To power and Water
Vendor's Conveyancing Agent: Territory Conveyancing
- Double Carport
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.