Big, Friendly Suburban Home Offers A Rural Feel
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Tranquil and private, this wonderful four bedroom family home is nestled amongst the leafy tropical backdrop of the gardens and has a user friendly design that allows you to live and entertain outdoors in a functional and appealing space.
- Beautiful 4 bedroom family home in the popular Northern suburbs
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen areas create the hub of the home
- 3 bedrooms have a built-in robe, air-conditioning and tiled flooring
- 4th bedroom could also be a home office or study
- Additional rumpus / media room, great for family movie nights
- Main bathroom incorporates a relaxing bath tub
- Internal laundry, wall mounted clothes line, garden shed
- Awesome outdoor entertaining front and rear
- Tropical, completely reticulated gardens surround the home for optimal privacy
- Carport parking for two plus space for the boat
- Crimsafe security screens for added safety and peace of mind
- Sparkling in-ground swimming pool with tropical backdrop
At the front of the home, nestled amongst a leafy canopy of trees and screened by terracotta pots filled with flowering plants, is a relaxing swimming pool under a shade sail to keep the sun off. Private and tranquil, this is a wonderful place for the kids to play in the pool and enjoy the outdoors.
Entertaining is a breeze at the rear of the home where a verandah is extended out to create additional undercover entertaining space. Add to that a circular paved outdoor seating area amongst the leafy backdrop of the tropical gardens and you have the perfect outdoor garden that is functional and appealing.
The interior of this home is just as tropical and inviting with a large open plan living, dining and kitchen area that creates the hub of the home for family to come together and also to entertain guests.
Open and light, the main living areas are homely with a hint of timber and a darker feature wall adding in warmth to the space. Tiled flooring is hard wearing and a different tile in the kitchen clearly defines the space.
The kitchen is family sized with wrap around counters providing a breakfast bar, there are glass fronted overhead cupboards plus space enough for a double fridge, pantry and access to the laundry room to store those bulkier items.
Big families will love the additional media / rumpus room that offers a quiet place to retreat to with the kids to watch a movie or hang out and play games. Warm wood panel walls create a sense of intimacy and add warmth to the space.
The home also offers a garden shed, wall mounted clothes line and carport parking for two with room for the boat and trailer as well.
Located only a short distance from shopping outlets, retail and coffee shops, Casuarina is not too far away as is Charles Darwin University and RDH.
A central location with the privacy of a fabulous, child friendly, cul-de-sac location!
Area Under Title: 832 Square Metres
Council Rates: $1,380 Per Annum (Approximately)
Easements: None Found
Year Built: 1981
Zoning: SD (Single Dwelling)
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Transport
- Double Carport
832m² / 0.21 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.