First Home Buyer? Don't Be Tardy Join The Party!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
This three bedroom family home with new modern kitchen is set in a stunning leafy position on a massive block of land, close to schools and 5 minutes from Casuarina Shopping Centre.
- What a brilliant home! Three bedroom ground level on a massive block of land
- Solid brick construction with verandas at the front & rear entries
- Spacious living and family area with split system air-conditioning throughout
- New modern kitchen with stone bench tops and stainless steel appliances
- Several louvers throughout and security screens to all windows and doors
- Well presented main bathroom with combined shower/bath and separate toilet
- Parking for two vehicles under shade sail, plus garden shed
- Large tiled entertaining patio at front surrounded by lush tropical gardens
- Situated on a massive 1030m2 allotment this property has no end to its potential
- Beautifully presented, this home is located close to schools, shopping & parks
- A property that offers great value in today's market and one that should be inspected as soon as possible!
Extensive tropical gardens create a private, tranquil outlook and the large rolling lawn offers all the space you need to live an active family lifestyle in this well presented three bedroom home.
Enter down the driveway shrouded by extensive tropical gardens that offer privacy from the street and create an immediate rainforest calm.
The large tiled entertaining patio at front makes the most of its lush tropical surrounds and leads into the spacious open plan living/dining room with room for a workstation.
The new modern kitchen adjoins the living/dining room and features beautiful stone bench tops, quality stainless steel appliances and stylish island breakfast bar.
The generous master bedroom with large double built-in and air-conditioning is off the living/dining area and adjacent to the second bedroom also with built-in and air-conditioning.
The good sized third bedroom with air-conditioning is next to the second bedroom and suits use as a home office or nursery.
The well presented bathroom with shower over bath and separate toilet is opposite, and the large adjacent internal laundry opens onto the rear patio.
The rear patio connects to the expansive wrap around lawn that flows to more landscaped gardens that line the large backyard.
Parking for two vehicles under a shade sail plus a garden shed complete the package.
Area Under Title: 1030 Square Metres
Council Rates: $1,400 Per Annum (Approximately)
Easements: Sewerage Easement to Power & Water Authority
Planning Scheme Zone: SD (Single Dwelling)
Vendors Conveyancer: Tschirpig Conveyancing
Year Built: 1980
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Double Carport
1,030m² / 0.25 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.