A Stunning And Contemporary Family Home!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Rarely does a home of this calibre become available in the much sought after suburb of Lyons.
A unique blend of quality, style, spaciousness and a flexible design; this home has all the I wants
Features and benefits:
- Spacious, contemporary and immaculate!
- Elegant and spacious living areas for your comfort; complete with floor boards
- A sleek, modern kitchen with room for the creative chef
- Second living or theatre style room, perfect for the teenagers
- Seamless indoor / outdoor living area
- Spend hours in the sparkling in-ground pool
- Secure storage room plus an attic style storage area, double carport
- Manicured gardens and two outdoor grassed areas for the kids
- In the highly sought after suburb of Lyons, with features the whole family will love
- Owners are relocating interstate. This home must sell!
Lyons is, without doubt, the suburb of choice for most and it is one of the most desirable and exciting locales of Darwin.
It is a well-planned, vibrant neighbourhood which draws its essential character from the nearby coastal landscape.
You feel a wonderful sense of community with parklands and a neighbourhood facility in a setting which is sensitive to the natural environment and integrated with existing neighbourhoods.
Importantly, Lyons responds to Darwin's tropical climate, creating urban design and architecture that will make Lyons one of the most comfortable and energy efficient places to live in Darwin.
This wonderfully appointed family home is truly inspirational in its design and offerings of exceptional finishes. Its premium design is matched only by the bright, colourful environment beyond.
Stunning and contemporary, all you need to do is simply move in and enjoy.
An inspection of this property is highly recommended; make sure that it is on your 'must see' list today!
Council Rates: $1,785 Per Annum (Approximately)
Easements: Electricity supply Easement to Power And Water Corporation
Land Area: 1000 sqm
Rental Estimate: $1,100 - $1,200 Per Week (Approximately)
Vendor's Conveyancer:Trish McIntyre @ Territory Conveyancing Services
Year built: 2007
Zoning: SD17 (Specific Use)
- Double Carport
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.