Darwin | Palmerston
Vendor requires immediate sale!
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 1 Car
Vendor requires an immediate sale! A large elevated tropical family home with plenty of character and charm.
- 5 bedrooms plus a dressing room and massage room
- Refreshing lagoon style pool
- Beautiful tropical garden creating a private oasis
- Open lounge and dining upstairs with timber floors
- Cross ventilation throughout
- Balcony with fantastic views over the race course at dusk
- Modern and spacious kitchen with gas stove and pantry
- Plenty of room for entertaining - both upstairs and downstairs
- External laundry and carport
Located in Ludmilla, on the border of Parap, this home is close to shops, schools, the Parap Markets and only minutes to the city. This is the perfect family home to create plenty of special memories!
Vendors are moving interstate! An immediate sale is required, so don't miss out on an opportunity to secure this fantastic property.
Year Built: Pre Cyclone Tracey
Land Area: 1,000sqm
Council Rates: approx $1,400.20 (per annum)
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
- Secure Parking
- Single Carport
See all features
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.