Owner Desperate To Sell And Desperate For Any And All Offers!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Just the perfect size for a young couple, this great property enjoys enormous potential, an excellent location next to parkland and is simply feature packed!
Small but practical, this house can be built 'up' and 'added onto' - there's loads of room to expand!
This is a great opportunity to own a feature packed property at a real 'bargain basement' price.
- Begin home ownership here - recently voted the 2nd most popular suburb in all Darwin!
- A real deal for a smart shopper!
- Massive full length rear verandah - relax and entertain in style
- Child safe and friendly yard for your kids and your pets
- A proper, 'real shed' for the boys! (could potentially be converted to a granny flat)
- Covered area for a boat and or trailer with easy in/out access!
- An inviting pool to splash around in
- Air-conditioned throughout
- Open plan living and dining area
- The appeal of small; the impact of big!
- Affordable and adorable!
- It's priced just right and is ready to inspect today!
This outstanding family home presents an excellent and affordable opportunity to purchase in a highly desirable location, perfect for the smart investor! Buy today and profit tomorrow!
Take advantage - visual appeal, location and affordability makes homes sell. This home has all three!
Area Under Title: 800 Square Metres
Council Rates: $1,500 Per Annum (Approximately)
Conveyancing Agent: Ward Keller
Easements: None Found
Planning Scheme Zone: SD (Single Dwelling)
Year Built: 1982
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Carport
See all features
800m² / 0.2 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.