Darwin | Palmerston
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
First in best dressed' The owners want this property SOLD'. They are relocating overseas and are looking for a result NOW'. It is time to NEGOTIATE'.
These realistic vendors are reluctant to move but in doing so, they are ready to prove to you that great things come to those who wait.
They have priced this wonderful home just perfectly for today's market place.
If you have been waiting, if you have been wondering when the time is right... that time is now. Make this perfect little starter yours and secure your future in the ever popular northern suburbs
- Affordability at it's best, an opportunity not to be missed
- This home boasts 3 big air-conditioned bedrooms
- It features large verandahs and outdoor entertaining area
- Home is set on 799sqm in a quiet leafy Leanyer location
- Ready for your personal touch and sense of style
- A green thumb is a must in this gardener's paradise
- Walk to pre and primary schools, short drive to shops and beaches
- There's a shed for storage and the handyman
- Why wait?
Year Built: 1980
Unit Area: 125sqm
Land Area: 799sqm
Council Rates: Approx $1200 approx (per annum)
Easements: Sewerage easement to power and water corporation
Vendor's Conveyancing Agent: Ward Keller (Zoe)
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Carport
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.