Fantastic value here! Price slashed by $40,000!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
There is a truly, lovely welcoming feeling when you walk into this three bedroom ground level home.
The kitchen offers loads of cupboard space for those pots and pans and helps to ensure cooking will always be a breeze!
A large yard so perfect for the little ones to run around features an inviting spa which you and the kids will love and creates a wonderful area for entertaining.
It is in a lovely, quiet street, and represents fantastic value for money!
* Three bedroom ground level home extensively and thoughtfully renovated in a lovely, quiet street
* Perfectly positioned on a corner allotment
* Good sized landscaped garden. Lush private surrounds.
* Excellent outdoor area for easy entertaining
* Seperate stand alone home office/teenagers retreat/play room complete with a fully functioning bathroom!
* The kids will just love the cool spa!
* An great kitchen with loads of cupboards to cook fabulous meals!!
* A wonderful neighbourhood, so close to schools and shops
Owners have purchased elsewhere and are expecting offers
* Well maintained, a quiet Street; the perfect entry into Leanyer!
Located in a quiet leafy street in one of the most sought after residential neighborhoods in Darwin, this child friendly home should be on your must see' list today!
Well maintained and perfectly positioned, this property is sure to impress.
The owners have committed to a sale as they have purchased elsewhere.
There instructions are clear; they want ALL OFFERS!!
It's an absolute gem and an opportunity not to be missed!
Year Built: 1980
Land Area: 800m2
Zoning: DWN R1
Council Rates: Approx $1,200 per annum
Easements: As per certificate of title
Vendor's Conveyancing Agent: Self Vivienne Payne
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Carport
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.