Large Three-Bedroom in Popular Leanyer
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Situated near one of Darwin's biggest growth areas, the modest brick exterior of this three-bedroom residence belies the ample space and impressive range of features that lie within.
- Huge open-plan living and dining area with cool floor tiles underfoot and an impressive vaulted ceiling
- Nearby kitchen with upright cooker, honey-toned timber benchtops and breakfast bar
- Three large bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes and fully carpeted
- Master bedroom with en suite
- Large backyard with paved patio area protected from the sun by a large shade sail, great for entertaining
- Inground spa surrounded and shaded by lush tropical gardens
- Split-system cooling and ceiling fans throughout
- Internal laundry, plus an additional outside storage room and attached double carport.
Only a few minutes' drive from shopping, schools, parks and Casuarina Coastal Reserve, this property could appeal to first-home buyers, families or investors alike.
Area Under Title: 804 square metres
Council Rates: $1,600 per annum (approximately)
Easements: Electricity supply Easement to Power and Water Authority
Seller's Conveyancer: Australian Government Solicitor
Status: Vacant possession
Zoning: Single Dwelling
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
See all features
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.