Open Plan Elevation - Leanyer Style!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Combine elevated design with open plan living in a super convenient location and what do you get? You get this beautiful home located in the heart of Leanyer, with all of its creature comforts set among well-established tropical surrounds!
With three bedrooms and attractive open plan living, this home really does tick a lot of boxes for the active family looking for a comfortable home in a really good spot. Key features of the property include:
* Amazing and expansive timber floored, open plan living, dining and rumpus areas to maximise space and natural light room for a nice modular and big screen TV as well
* Well appointed kitchen overlooking the living areas, boasting an abundance of bench and cupboard space to keep the master chef of the house happy
* Three decent sized, air-conditioned bedrooms with built-ins and timber floorboards, providing the perfect canvas for the occupant to make the space their own
* Well designed combined bath/shower bathroom with good ventilation and natural light. The toilet is in a separate room adjacent to the bathroom.
* Direct access to the two verandahs from the open plan common living areas, to provide the ultimate indoor/outdoor lifestyle
* Large established tropical backyard, ideal for the kids, the dogs and of course, for kicking the football or putting practice
* Access and room for boat and trailer
* Good sized garden shed for storing all the garden tools and fishing gear
* Expansive under-house area that easily accommodates two cars in tandem, area under the house also includes a storage room, laundry and large entertaining area perfect for those weekend barbeques
The home boasts gorgeous timber flooring throughout, in addition to ceiling fans and air-conditioning to keep you comfortable even on the stickiest wet season day! The home has been looked after really well, however for the budding renovator, the ideas will certainly flow. This is a property that is very welcoming, as you will see when you discover it for yourself.
Combine the fabulous elevated design with its convenient Leanyer location, just a short drive to schools, shopping, entertainment, sporting facilities and the Darwin famous Leanyer Water Park, and your onto a winner if you are looking for a place to live or a place to rent out! Rental returns in the area are great, and the future is looking bright.
Don't delay, give Matt or Korgan a call today to discover more about this little slice of Darwin!
Area Under Title: 800 Square Metres
Council Rates: $1,400 Per Annum (Approximately)
Easements: Sewerage Easement to Power & Water Authority
Lease Details: Currently Leased at $530 Per Week Expiring on 04 June 2014
Planning Scheme Zone: SD (Single Dwelling)
Year Built: 1983
- Double Carport
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.