Darwin | Palmerston
Huge light-filled apartment on the edge of the CBD
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
This spacious two-bedroom apartment is filled with natural light and captures tropical cross breezes thanks to front and rear balconies, all set in a sought-after city location moments to all major amenities in Darwin CBD and walking distance to Mindil Beach.
- Huge tiled living room opens to generous front entertainer's balcony
- Good-sized separate dining area opens to rear balcony with leafy outlook
- Central kitchen in modern white with wall oven is immaculately presented
- Main bathroom features shower over bath, long vanity and separate toilet
- King-sized master bedroom with bright bay window and double built-in robes
- Carpeted master bedroom also features ensuite with curved glass shower
- Double built-in robes and carpet also to large second bedroom
- Spilt-system air conditioning throughout; internal laundry in main bathroom
- Single lock-up garage in well-maintained central complex
- Walk to Mindil Beach and all major amenities in Darwin CBD
Owner/occupiers will love the close proximity to the beach and investors note the strong rent potential in this sought-after central location on the edge of Darwin CBD.
Enter into the huge tiled living room that is immaculately presented in contemporary white and opens to the generous front entertainer's balcony.
The living room flows into the separate dining area that opens to the rear balcony, and the central kitchen is conveniently placed between the living and dining areas.
A short hallway off the dining area features a built-in linen cupboard and connects to the two large bedrooms and main bathroom with shower over bath, long vanity and separate toilet.
A bright bay window floods the carpeted king-sized master bedroom with natural light, double built-in robes offer plentiful storage space, and the generous ensuite features a curved glass shower.
There are also double built-in robes to the carpeted second bedroom, split-system air conditioning throughout, and a well-equipped internal laundry combined in the main bathroom.
Secure parking is for one vehicle in the single lock-up garage in the well-maintained complex.
Apartments of this size are a rare find so close to the CBD. Act fast while it lasts and organise your inspection today.
Area Under Title: 159 Square Metres
Council Rates: $1,450.00 per annum (approximately)
Body Corporate Manager: Whittles Body Corporate
Strata Fees: $1,308 per Quarter (Approximately)
Zoning: HR (High Density)
Year Built: 1995
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.