Darwin | Palmerston
Corner Villa Ready To Move In, With Generous Backyard
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
This well presented corner villa with generous backyard presents solid potential for first home buyers, investors and couples, located in a quiet complex easy walking distance to schools, parks and public transport, minutes to Karama Shopping Plaza, and less than 20 minutes to Darwin CBD.
- Open plan living/dining room captures plentiful natural light
- Living area opens to front verandah; dining area opens to carport
- Good sized original kitchen with long breakfast bar and plentiful cupboard space
- Main bathroom with shower over bath, modern vanity and separate toilet
- Large master bedroom with air-conditioning and triple built-in robe
- Second bedroom features air-conditioning and double built-in robe
- Master bedroom also opens to generous fenced backyard with shade trees
- Backyard offers plenty of room to add an entertaining deck and gardens
- Floor tiles to living areas; carpet to bedrooms; air-conditioning throughout
- Well equipped external laundry with storeroom, plus single carport at front
Move straight in to this well presented corner villa and renovate over time to add significant value, or investors take advantage of this low maintenance property that will attract approximately $390 per week rental return.
Enter via front verandah into the spacious open plan living/dining room that captures plentiful natural light.
The dining area opens to the carport at front, and the good sized original kitchen adjoins the living/dining area with long breakfast bar and plentiful cupboard space.
A hallway off the living/dining room runs past a built-in linen cupboard and the main bathroom with shower over bath, modern vanity and separate toilet.
The second bedroom with double built-in robe and air-conditioning is at the end of the hall and adjacent to the large master bedroom, also with air conditioning, plus triple built-in robe.
The master bedroom also opens into the generous fenced backyard with lawn and shade trees, with plenty of room to add an entertaining deck and gardens.
There are low maintenance floor tiles to the living areas; carpet to the bedrooms; and split system air-conditioning throughout.
A well equipped external laundry is off the single carport at front and joins a lock up storeroom to complete the package.
Do not miss this excellent entry level opportunity!
Area Under Title: 256 Square Metres
Body Corporate Fee: $842 Per Quarter (Approximately)
Council Rates: $1,305 Per Annum (Approximately)
Lease Details: Vacant
Easements: Electricity Supply Easement to Power & Water Authority
Year Built: 1980
Zoning: MR (Medium Density)
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Transport
2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.