Sellers Demand Sale!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Located close to schools and parklands, this wonderful family home is a cheapie and a goodie!
- Solid construction and bursting with potential
- Massive verandah
- Completely tiled with A/C throughout
- Loads of room for, boat, trailer and huge 'man cave'
- Internal laundry room has toilet amenities
- Family sized kitchen with pantry and overhead storage
- Huge block - "let's play cricket!"
- Low maintenance minimal gardens
- Carport parking for 2 vehicles
- Garden shed
- Superb location close to schools and shops
Inside this home is light and bright with a neutral colour palette throughout that will appeal to the masses. Light tiles throughout and large windows and sliding doors let in the natural sunlight for that fresh feeling.
The home offers a large living and dining room adjacent to the functional kitchen space. The family sized kitchen boasts a pantry as well as overhead cupboards and wrap-around counters with plenty of space to prepare the family meals.
All bedrooms include A/C, tiled flooring and a spacious floorplan. Close by is the main bathroom which features both a shower as well as a relaxing bath tub and separate toilet located near the laundry.
At the rear of the home is an expansive paved outdoor entertaining area. Overlooking the low maintenance gardens and lawned areas, there is also a super handy garden shed to store the tools.
This great, adorable and affordable home just has to go! Sellers have relocated to Dundee and demand a sale!
Area Under Title: 999 Square Metres
Council Rates: $1,370 Per Annum (Approximately)
Zoning: SD (Single Dwelling)
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Single Carport
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.