Gorgeous Family Home, Set On An Amazing 982m² Block
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
This versatile home with front and rear verandahs and land to spare is an ideal family residence, located on a quiet street on the cusp of beautiful Holmes Jungle Nature Park, walking distance to Karama Shopping Plaza and primary schools, and less than 20 minutes to Darwin CBD.
- Spacious living room adjoins separate dining room ideal for family living
- Living room opens onto huge covered front verandah and large level lawn
- Dining room opens onto the private, covered rear verandah, back lawn and gardens
- Updated kitchen with granite bench tops, stainless steel dishwasher and ample storage
- Main bathroom with shower over bath, plus separate toilet
- Enormous master bedroom with built-in robe, study nook or nursery, and large ensuite
- Three additional bedrooms all of generous proportions with air conditioning
- Low maintenance floor tiles and split system air-conditioning throughout
- Well-presented third bathroom with walk-in shower combined in large laundry
- Oversized double carport with additional lock up storeroom
Here is an opportunity to live a low maintenance family lifestyle with plenty of room to move as you watch your kids play in the large, level backyard from the comfort of your covered verandah.
Enter via the huge covered front verandah and large lawn into the spacious, light filled living room with sunny outlook into the generous backyard.
The living room connects to the separate dining room that is ideal for intimate family meals and opens onto the covered rear verandah where you will entertain old friends while the kids play together on the large adjoining rear lawn and gardens.
The updated kitchen is off the dining room and boasts granite bench tops, stainless steel dishwasher and ample storage to make busy family living a breeze.
Bedrooms three and four both with air-conditioning are off the dining room and adjacent to the main bathroom with shower over bath and separate toilet.
A hallway connects to the generous second bedroom also with air-conditioning and to the enormous master bedroom with built-in robe, space for a study nook or nursery, air-conditioning and generous ensuite with large walk-in shower.
The well presented third bathroom, also with walk-in shower, is combined with the large laundry and opens on to the rear verandah.
There is split system air-conditioning and low maintenance floor tiles throughout for stress free family living, and the oversized double carport joins a lock up storeroom to compete the package.
Do not let this family friendly property pass you by.
Area Under Title: 982 Square Metres
Council Rates: $1,400 Per Annum (Approximately)
Easements: None Found
Vendors Conveyancer: Ward Keller
Year Built: 1983
Zoning: SD (Single Dwelling)
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Carport
982m² / 0.24 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.