Family Home Presents Opportunity For Easy Update
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Here's your opportunity to create a stunning family residence with an easy cosmetic makeover of this neat and tidy three bedroom home that offers spacious open plan living on idyllic grounds located opposite Dickinson Park, close to shops and less than 20 minutes to Darwin CBD.
- Stunning pitched ceilings with exposed timber beams are a stylish focal point
- Expansive open plan living/dining room opens to front and rear patios
- Easily update the family sized kitchen that features dishwasher and breakfast bar
- Main bathroom with large walk-in shower, corner vanity and separate toilet
- King sized master bedroom with built-in opens to sunny lawn and gardens
- Second bedroom also with built-in opens to private rear patio
- Third bedroom with built-in suits nursery or home office
- Air-conditioning throughout; floor tiles to living areas; carpet to bedrooms
- Huge wrap around lawn with private tropical gardens and shed
- External laundry plus single carport with additional storage area
This neat and tidy home is presented in excellent condition and lends itself to a simple cosmetic makeover to easily update and emphasise the home's existing features to create a stylish family dream home.
Enter into the expansive open plan living/dining room where pitched ceilings with exposed timber beams are a stylish focal point.
The living/dining room opens on to the front and rear patios that offer ample room for entertaining and adjoin the vast wrap around lawn and tropical gardens that provide a private, tranquil outlook.
Back inside, the family sized kitchen with stainless steel dishwasher and breakfast bar adjoins the dining room and lends itself to an easy modern makeover.
A hallway off the dining room leads past the third bedroom with built-in and air-conditioning with the main bathroom with large walk-in shower, corner vanity and separate toilet opposite.
The large second and master bedrooms are adjacent at the end of the hall and both feature built-ins and air-conditioning. The master opens on to the sunny lawn with tropical garden outlook and the second bedroom opens onto the private rear patio.
There is split system air-conditioning throughout; low maintenance floor tiles to the living areas; and carpet to the bedrooms.
An external laundry on the rear patio, single carport with extra storage space and a garden shed complete the package.
Area Under Title: 850 Square Metres
Council Rates: $1,350 Per Annum (Approximately)
Easements: Sewerage Easement to Power & Water Authority
Planning Scheme Zone: SD (Single Dwelling)
Vendors Conveyancer: Melva's Conveyancing Service
Year Built: 1982
- Double Carport
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.