Massive $39,000 Price Reduction. OWNER DEMANDS SALE!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
This well presented three bedroom home invites the outdoors in with huge wrap around verandah that flows into extensive tropical gardens, located in a quiet cul-de-sac close to Karama Shopping Centre, schools and just 20 minutes to Darwin CBD.
- Huge verandah stretches around the perimeter of home
- Extensive tropical gardens create peace and privacy
- Additional paved barbeque area is ideal for entertaining
- Large, private backyard with lawn to suit the active family
- Open plan combined living/dining captures lush garden views
- Wrap around kitchen with breakfast bar, wall oven and sunny outlook
- Main bathroom with walk-in glass shower, bath and separate toilet
- All three bedrooms with built-ins and air-conditioning open on to the verandah
- Internal laundry with backyard access
- Plentiful off street parking for two or more vehicles
With immaculate interior spaces bathed in natural light and extensive outdoor living set amidst lush tropical gardens, this private home is ideal for families seeking an active lifestyle with plenty of room to move.
Set back from a quiet cul-de-sac and surrounded by tropical gardens, you are transported as soon as you enter the paved driveway and extended front courtyard.
Enter into the combined living/dining room that is bathed in natural light and captures garden views from the huge verandah that stretches around the entire perimeter of the home.
The good sized kitchen adjoins the living/dining room and features breakfast bar, wall oven and sunny outlook into the tropical gardens.
A short hallway extends off the living/dining room, past built-in shelves and a linen cupboard that provide ample storage, and to the three bedrooms that surround the main bathroom with walk-in glass shower, bath and separate toilet.
There is air-conditioning and built-ins to all three bedrooms and each opens onto the verandah with private garden outlooks.
An additional paved barbeque area extends from the verandah on the left hand side of the home and a huge backyard with lawn is hidden amongst the gardens to suit the active family.
An internal laundry offers backyard access, and there is ample off street parking available in the large, paved front courtyard.
You must inspect to truly appreciate this home's idyllic tropical setting.
Area Under Title: 1150 Square Metres
Council Rates: $1,360 Per Annum (Approximately)
Easements: Electricity Supply Easement to Power and Water Corporation
Sewerage Easement to Power and Water Corporation
Planning Scheme Zone: SD (Single Dwelling)
Vendors Conveyancing Agent: Naomi Wilson Conveyancing
Year Built: 1986
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Carport
1,150m² / 0.28 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.