PRICE REDUCED! Fantastic Investment Opportunity or First Home Buyer!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
This fantastic apartment offers executive couples, investors or first home buyers a brilliant opportunity to enter the real estate market.
The property features open plan living design with loads of natural light, high ceilings and a solid construction. Boasting a renovated kitchen with gas cooking and stainless steel appliances and a very generous sized paved courtyard area. It is peacefully and privately poised within easy reach to all local amenities.
- Open plan lounge and dining area flows onto the paved courtyard. Perfect for BBQ's;
- Fresh and neat renovated kitchen with gas cooking and stainless steel appliances;
- Three good sized bedrooms with floating floor boards, built-in robes in two of the rooms;
- Air-conditioning and fans throughout, tiled in living areas and louvered windows;
- Undercover car port with extra space for another car;
- Solid investment prospect with excellent weekly returns;
- Walk to local shopping centre, amenities and public transport
Humpty Doo is a rapidly expanding suburb, whilst maintaining a feeling of community. Servicing the local and surrounding rural townships, it features an array of shops, including newsagent, hardware store, service stations, speciality stores, pubs, police and fire station. Only minutes to the Stuart Highway allowing convenient travel times to Darwin and Palmerston. Come and see this unit and get yourself into the property market TODAY!
Body Corporate Manager: Prestige Body Corporate
Body Corporate Rates: $810 Per Quarter (Approximately)
Council Rates: $976 Per Annum (Approximately)
Easements: None Found
Lease Details: $480 Per Week
Lease Expires: 3/1/2014
Unit area: 344 sqm
Year built: 1996
Zoning: MD (Multiple Dwelling)
- Single Carport
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.