Darwin | Palmerston
Awesome Corner Allotment!
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
This well positioned high & dry corner allotment is ready for you to live at whilst you build the home of your dreams!
- 2 air-conditioned bedrooms
- Large open, covered & concreted breezeway living/dining area
- Bathroom & laundry facilities
- A fenced yard around the dwelling for your dogs during the day
- 2 shipping containers & carport between them for storage
- House pad in place
- Fully fenced 5 acre corner block
- Dual driveways
- Good bore & 3 phase power to dwelling
- Some lovely tall timber but mostly cleared
- Close to Humpty Doo shops & schools
- Perfect rural starter for someone wanting to eventually build their dream home
Humpty Doo is a rapidly growing rural suburb on the outer Darwin fringe. You can enjoy the wonderful rural lifestyle you desire all whilst being less than 30 minutes to the heart of Darwin. Humpty Doo shops have everything you need but you are less than 10 minutes to Coolalinga & 15 minutes to Palmerston. There are local schools in Humpty Doo, Girraween & Howard Springs. Whether you are seeking peace, quiet & nature or looking for action like motorbike riding, horse riding, camping, fishing & 4wding you are in the right place, right here!
This property is a better buy than a vacant block of land as you can live here whilst you build or at least get a little bit of income from renting the place whilst your dream home is in construction. Call Melanie Samsonenko on 0407 705 001 to arrange an inspection.
Land Area: 2ha
Council Rates $917pa
Rental Estimate: $380-$430 a week
Easements: None Found as per Certificate of Title
Vendor's Conveyancing Agent: Trevor Schirpig
- Single Carport
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.