Darwin | Palmerston
Last chance to buy! Be quick!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 7 Cars
It is not often you find such a beautifully kept rural property. Well maintained and nothing to do except move in, put your feet up and enjoy the lifestyle.
- Fully air conditioned open living with timber floors and blinds
- Well designed kitchen with wall oven and dishwasher
- 2 living areas, 4 good sized bedrooms, main with ensuite
- Huge covered decks provide great outdoor entertaining areas
- Fantastic salt pool and spa, well shaded and surrounded by lawns
- Over 2 hectares fully fenced with firebreaks and bitumen driveway
- 3lps bore and 10,000L holding tank
- Reticulated gardens and cubby house for the kids
- 15x10x5.6 m shed with mezzanine storage and air-con office
Humpty Doo is a rapidly expanding suburb, whilst maintaining a feeling of community. Servicing the locals and surrounding rural townships, it features an array of shops, including newsagent, hardware store, service stations, specialty stores, pubs, police and fire station. Minutes to the Stuart Highway allows convenient travel times to Darwin and Palmerston and the new road infrastructure being built is likely to cut travel time to the city in half.
She will love the house; he will go crazy over the shed!
The owners have 'done it right' and have left nothing to do! Use this opportunity to have it all without the work.
Year Built: 2002
Land Area: 2.03 Hct
Council Rates: approx $832.00 (per annum)
Vendor's Conveyancing Agent: Lisa Cooper
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Polished Timber Floor
- Secure Parking
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.