Darwin | Palmerston
Raising The Bar! Unique Setting of Pure Tranquility
- 3 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 8 Cars
This home has endless possibilities. Beautifully presented and fitted out, offering a relaxed lifestyle with all the work done.
Designed to embrace the privacy of this area, the residence is equipped with all you require to live a dream lifestyle permanently, holiday or run a bed and breakfast. Certainly one of the finest setups in the area.
- Naturally lit with plenty of glass doors and louvers
- Air-conditioning and fans throughout
- High ceilings feature with no expense spared
- Jaguar kitchen with stone bench tops and stainless steel appliances
- Ensuite to main bedroom and built in robes
- Second bedroom has access to main bathroom
- Wide verandas for entertaining by the sparkling pool
- 20X10M shed was custom built to house a large motorhome
- Shed also features an electric roller door and offers plenty of room for the toys
- 2lps bore, and 75,000 litre rain water storage
- 1 bedroom self contained bungalow in second shed with own facilities
- Dry 5 acre fully fenced allotment
- Native wildlife and birds abound
- Reticulated gardens on semi cleared block
- Owners built home to relax and retire but circumstances now dictate a sale
- School bus service from Corroborrie
- 1 minute to the Corroborrie Tavern, for everyday items or a meal and a quiet drink
Marrakai is the home of fishing, hunting, camping, bush exploration and farming.
Situated between Darwin and Kakadu, it offers a great lifestyle to enjoy or land suitable for farming. Situated amongst Adelaide River, Jumping Crocodile Cruises, Window on the wetlands, National Parks, Corroborrie Billabong and Mary River, there is plenty of fishing and local attractions to enjoy.
Marrakai is approximately 25 minutes to Humpty Doo and the Stuart Highway. Daily travel is getting easier with the extension of Tiger Brennan and Stuart Highway. If you are looking to upgrade or move away from the hustle and bustle of it all, this is a must view!
Take advantage of someone else's hard work, and enjoy a unique lifestyle, quiet retirement, holiday home, business opportunity or park the bus up at a luxury base. Make sure you look at this one!
Year Built: 2008
Land Area: 2 HCT
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Double Carport
- Secure Parking
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.